Sunday, April 3, 2011

In My Mailbox #17 & Sunday Confessions #11

IN MY MAILBOX

From the store:
~Max by James Patterson
~Wither by Lauren DeStefano

From a friend:
~Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

From the library:
~The Wave by Todd Strasser

CD:
~Goodbye Lullaby - Avril Lavigne

DVDs:
~Dorian Gray (based off of The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde)
~The Haunting in Connecticut

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUNDAY CONFESSIONS

Which do you prefer, ,a physical book or an e-reader?

My answer: Honestly, I can have either one. I guess I would rather have the physical copy, but the e-reader books dont get their covers all bent up and dirtied, now do they? Plus, they will last longer (as long as there is nothing wrong with the e-reader, of course). It really doesn't matter to me, though. Just as long as I get to live the "life" of the character.

No comments:

Post a Comment